1. Download the deepa.zip file into your PC and unzip.
2. Go to the control panel of Windows and click on the Fonts icon. You will see a screen showing all the fonts installed in your computer.
Windows 3.x users:
1. Choose the add option.
2. In the new "ADD FONTS" dialog box, go to the directories box and select the directory into which the deepa.ttf file was downloaded.
3. You should now see "Deepa" inside the List of Fonts box. Click select All, and then click OK. The font will be installed, the screen will go back to Fonts screen and you should see a sample of the Deepa font in the sample box.
4. You are now ready to use Deepa font in your wordProcessor.
Windows 95 users:
1. From the file menu of the fonts screen choose "install new font".
2. Add Fonts dialog box will now show up. In the folders window, select the directory into which the deepa.ttf file was downloaded.
3. You should see Deepa show up inside the List of Fonts box. Click select All, and then click OK. The font should now be installed. You may wish to go back to the screen which shows all the installed fonts and see if Deepa has been added.
4. Now you are ready to use the Deepa font in your wordProcessor.